Finding the Way Forward
Whether it is for a Capital Campaign or an Annual Appeal, communicating the case – the reason for fundraising and what it will achieve – in a clear and compelling way is of the utmost importance for a fundraising programme to succeed.
Developing the fundraising strategy for clients begins with an objective assessment of the organisation’s strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. From this assessment, and also considering the particular needs and constraints of the client, we will draw up a step-by-step plan for the fundraising campaign.
Typically, this plan includes:
– Individual prospect identification and tailored approach strategy;
– Strategy for Leadership / Volunteer recruitment and management;
– An awareness-building and donor acquisition plan;
– Gift management and stewardship strategy;
– PR and Marketing strategy for the overall campaign.